Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا
تسجيل الدخول
تسجيل الدخول
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a difference as a human, show what you got and amaze yourself and everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
منتديات هيــومــانـيــــا "الهوس بالإنسانية" ترحب بكم وتدعوكم للرقي معنا بالإنسان .. أهلا وسهلا
Humania "human mania" forum welcomes and invites you to promote humanity with us .. Welcome aboard
مقدمة تشرح فكرة وأهداف منتديات هيومانيا في موضوع بقسم الاقتراحات .. تفضلوا بالتعرف إلينا
An introduction to humania, it's idea and goals are in a topic in the suggestions forum ... Feel free to get to know us
انضم معنا إلى أصدقاء هيومانيا على الفيس بوك
Latest topics
» دردشة 4
Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 pm by ام اري

» هلا بالغالي
Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm by ام اري

» لا تتسرع و اقلب الصفحة
Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 am by ام اري

» ترحيب ......
Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 pm by ام اري

» كوارث 2011
Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am by ام اري

»  زرعنا في تراب الحلم ... حلم ويشبه العصفور
Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 am by ام اري

» اللي بعيد عن العين بعيد عن القلب
Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 am by ام اري

» عشـــــــــــــــــــــــــر أوراق متساقطة
Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 am by ام اري

» عيـــ مبــارك ــــــــــكم
Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 am by ام اري

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Anger Management Techniques

Go down 
+2
Marvy
دمعة قمر
6 posters
AuthorMessage
دمعة قمر

دمعة قمر

Anger Management Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Anger Management Techniques   Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:43 am

Anger Management Techniques 3172

Everyone knows how it feels to get so angry that you want to smash things, throw things or even hurt others, but very few people act on these impulses. Controlling your temper is a sign of maturity, and while it may take a great effort, it is the responsible thing to do. Not everyone is born knowing how to manage their anger, but those who aren't can easily learn this skill. If you worry that you will fly out of control the next time you get angry, use these anger management techniques to keep yourself calm, cool and collected.

Remove Yourself from the Situation

If you are angry to the point of feeling destructive, remove yourself from the situation. Some people can do this mentally, by counting to ten (or 20, or 30…) before calmly re-entering the disagreement. For others, this must be literal and they must physically remove themselves from the argument by changing locations. Figure out which works for you and use this technique to buy yourself some time before you lose control.

Work It Out

When you have walked away from an argument, whether you feel that it is settled or not, find a positive, productive way to work out your anger. Go to the gym and take it out on the treadmill, attend a yoga class and feel it melt away, open your journal and get it all down on a paper, or pick up your guitar and set it to music. At the ends of these activities you will see, and feel, tangible results and hopefully will have used up all of the angry energy that could have taken you into a danger zone.

Keep to the Issue

When you are worked up, the temptation is there to bring up everything about the person or situation that has ever angered you. Just don't. Bringing in other issues will only cloud the situation and this won't help to bring about an acceptable solution. Stick to the matter at hand and don't allow yourself to attack others. Explain the issue as you see it, such as by saying "I feel very angry that you have chosen not to invite me to the your party when invited all our friends" and those you are with will have their opening to explain.

See the Pattern

Most people have a pattern to their anger that they can track. Certain people, places or events can be pet peeves that set you off, and coming to realise this will go a long way toward keeping you calm. For a few months keep track of when you see red, and likely a pattern will emerge. When you figure out what it is that sets you off, avoid these triggers or go into them swearing that you will not allow them to get you riled. Think of it as taking back control and undoubtedly you will be successful.

When you get mad, screaming at people, throwing things and ranting like a lunatic may feel good, but it does little to rectify the situation. The next time you feel your anger rising, use these techniques to stay calm and focused. You, and everyone around you, will appreciate it.

Back to top Go down
Marvy

Marvy

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Techniques   Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Very important advices

Thanx Dearest

Have a Super Lovely Morning
NOOR
Back to top Go down
دمعة قمر

دمعة قمر

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Techniques   Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Thank you dearest
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Techniques   Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:52 pm

I feel pretty..
Oh so pretty, I feel pretty
and witty and gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..
Hahahaha.. yalla kamleele il
'3iniyeh Teta sexy stuff

Ledol Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
دمعة قمر

دمعة قمر

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Techniques   Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:46 am

And I pitty,
Any girl who isn't me today,

I feel charming,
Oh so charming,
It's alarming how charming I feel,

And so pretty that I hardly beleive im real,
lalalalalalala,

See that pretty girl in that mirror there (what mirror where)
Who can that attractive girl be (which one where hum)
What a pretty face
What a pretty dress
What a pretty smile
What a pretty meeee

I feel stunning
And entrancing
Feel like running and dancing for joy
for I'm loved by a pretty wonderful boy!

There I sang the rest of it all
Hope you're satisfied Miss 2em lssan 6weel
Back to top Go down
Mr.libnan

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Techniques   Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:41 am

thanks mom for this info thank u u realy helped me

تحياتي
Back to top Go down
Marvy

Marvy

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Techniques   Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:40 am

Haaha

I like this movie

Anger Management

And the song is so much fun to sing

Loool

That will be our new way to dear with anger and stress

And I feel pretty

Oh so Pretty

Anger Management Techniques 350571 Anger Management Techniques 350571 Anger Management Techniques 350571

Back to top Go down
kako

kako

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Techniques   Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:53 pm

شكرا للمعلومات و النصائح المفيدة

دمعة

يومك جوري
Back to top Go down
Sinbad 88

Sinbad 88

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Techniques   Anger Management Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:56 pm

شكرا على الموضوع

مع تحيات
Sinbad
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا :: Education & Leisure .. التعليم و اوقات الفراغ :: Teenage issues .. أمور مراهقة-
Jump to: