Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا
تسجيل الدخول
تسجيل الدخول
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a difference as a human, show what you got and amaze yourself and everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
منتديات هيــومــانـيــــا "الهوس بالإنسانية" ترحب بكم وتدعوكم للرقي معنا بالإنسان .. أهلا وسهلا
Humania "human mania" forum welcomes and invites you to promote humanity with us .. Welcome aboard
مقدمة تشرح فكرة وأهداف منتديات هيومانيا في موضوع بقسم الاقتراحات .. تفضلوا بالتعرف إلينا
An introduction to humania, it's idea and goals are in a topic in the suggestions forum ... Feel free to get to know us
انضم معنا إلى أصدقاء هيومانيا على الفيس بوك
Latest topics
» دردشة 4
the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 pm by ام اري

» هلا بالغالي
the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm by ام اري

» لا تتسرع و اقلب الصفحة
the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 am by ام اري

» ترحيب ......
the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 pm by ام اري

» كوارث 2011
the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am by ام اري

»  زرعنا في تراب الحلم ... حلم ويشبه العصفور
the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 am by ام اري

» اللي بعيد عن العين بعيد عن القلب
the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 am by ام اري

» عشـــــــــــــــــــــــــر أوراق متساقطة
the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 am by ام اري

» عيـــ مبــارك ــــــــــكم
the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 am by ام اري

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the deference between dolphins and whales

Go down 
+2
Marvy
samooora2010
6 posters
AuthorMessage
samooora2010

samooora2010

the deference between dolphins and whales Empty
PostSubject: the deference between dolphins and whales   the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Dolphins and Whales*
WHALES and dolphins worldwide need protection as they face many threats from people. Oman has played an important role in stopping international whaling and is the only country in Arabian-peninsula to be a member of the International Whaling Commission that bans the hunting of whales.

Oman is also a strong supporter of the International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources.

The Sultanate also enforces the global ban on hunting and killing of these marine mammals and secure and conserve their natural habitat.

As a result of these efforts the Sultanate has gained a respectable position among nations concerned with environmental protection.

There are a few things to bear in mind when interacting with dolphins or whales. They are wild animals and one should respect their needs.

In order to do so, always let the whales or dolphins choose how they want to interact with you. This means: Do keep a distance of 100 metres for whales and 50 metres for dolphins.
Do let them come closer and do not force yourself on the animal. Always remember: the animal can dive, you cannot. Do turn off your engine or let the motor idle, if the whales or dolphins become curious and decide to come closer and have a look at you. Do keep a predictable course and do not separate groups. Do not speed towards them but approach slowly at a constant speed from a parallel position or from behind. Do not speed through groups. Do not try to chase or herd animals. Do not try to feed them or throw rubbish into the water. How to identify a dolphin or a whale? Question
Back to top Go down
Marvy

Marvy

PostSubject: Re: the deference between dolphins and whales   the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Thanx For the Topic Sweety

But i don't think that is the right place for it

the deference between dolphins and whales Icon_lol the deference between dolphins and whales Icon_lol the deference between dolphins and whales Icon_lol

Have a Super Lovely Time
NOOR
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

PostSubject: Re: the deference between dolphins and whales   the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:25 pm

You should have
a topic about difference
between arabs and the rest of the world.
That.. would be greaaat! Razz
Anyways thank you

Ledol afro
Back to top Go down
The Trust

The Trust

PostSubject: Re: the deference between dolphins and whales   the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Thanx for the topic and informations

have agreat day
Back to top Go down
دمعة قمر

دمعة قمر

PostSubject: Re: the deference between dolphins and whales   the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:46 am

ليدول اقعدي عاقلي
موضوع كتير حلو
وبعدني بتزكر لما كنتي بدك دولفين وكنتي بدك تسكنيه بالبانيو
حيوانات رائعة الحيتان والدلفينات
بشكرك ع مجهودك حبوبة
Back to top Go down
Sinbad 88

Sinbad 88

PostSubject: Re: the deference between dolphins and whales   the deference between dolphins and whales I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:20 pm

شكرا على الموضوع

مع تحيات
Sinbad
Back to top Go down

the deference between dolphins and whales
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا :: Education & Leisure .. التعليم و اوقات الفراغ :: Pets and hobbies-
Jump to: