Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا
تسجيل الدخول
تسجيل الدخول
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a difference as a human, show what you got and amaze yourself and everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
منتديات هيــومــانـيــــا "الهوس بالإنسانية" ترحب بكم وتدعوكم للرقي معنا بالإنسان .. أهلا وسهلا
Humania "human mania" forum welcomes and invites you to promote humanity with us .. Welcome aboard
مقدمة تشرح فكرة وأهداف منتديات هيومانيا في موضوع بقسم الاقتراحات .. تفضلوا بالتعرف إلينا
An introduction to humania, it's idea and goals are in a topic in the suggestions forum ... Feel free to get to know us
انضم معنا إلى أصدقاء هيومانيا على الفيس بوك
Latest topics
» دردشة 4
Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 pm by ام اري

» هلا بالغالي
Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm by ام اري

» لا تتسرع و اقلب الصفحة
Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 am by ام اري

» ترحيب ......
Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 pm by ام اري

» كوارث 2011
Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am by ام اري

»  زرعنا في تراب الحلم ... حلم ويشبه العصفور
Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 am by ام اري

» اللي بعيد عن العين بعيد عن القلب
Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 am by ام اري

» عشـــــــــــــــــــــــــر أوراق متساقطة
Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 am by ام اري

» عيـــ مبــارك ــــــــــكم
Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 am by ام اري

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pet Dental Health

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samooora2010

samooora2010

Pet Dental Health Empty
PostSubject: Pet Dental Health   Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Healthy Food For Pets is proud to be an Independent Oxyfresh Distributor, #180722222.

We provide the Pet Oral Hygiene Product line as well as the complete line of Dental Products, Nutrition & Stress Relief Products, Weight Loss Products, Personal & Home Products, and Air Purification Systems.

Does your Pet Have Bad Breath?

It is estimated that 80 percent of dogs and 70 percent of cats over the age of three suffer from periodontal disease - a serious deterioration of the gums and supporting bones of the teeth.

Periodontal disease will give your pet bad breath. But more important, if left unchecked, the bacteria that causes this disease can enter your pet's blood stream and cause infection to vital organs. Research indicates that proper oral health may extend the life of your pet by two to five years.

The vet said she had the best looking Yorkie teeth in the practice...
Carol, St. Charles, MO
Hey Dee,
I just wanted to share this with you. We went to the vet yesterday for the annual checkup, rabies shot & heartworm test. They ran a wellness
panel as Katie is now 7 yrs old. As you know she has been on Flint River Ranch since practically the beginning & also I use the Oxy pet dental
solution. The vet said she had the best looking Yorkie teeth in the practice & today he called with the other test results & said everything
was perfect.

There is a big storm coming our way :-( so I am going to turn my computer off now.
Just thought you would be interested in what the food & the dental hygiene have done for my dog.
Carol, St. Charles, MO
The Pet Care Oral Hygiene System...

Pet Oral Hygiene Solution
This tasteless, odorless solution is easily added to your pet’s drinking water to promote healthy gums and eliminate bad breath odors.

Available in 4 ounce, 16 ounce and 1 gallon sizes.

Pet Gel
When your pets explore their world, they use their mouths. Depending on their environment, this can lead to bad breath, red or bleeding gums, tartar build-up or loose teeth. Oxyfresh Pet Gel is a soothing blend of Oxygene®️ and Aloe Vera, formulated to heal, condition and deodorize your pet’s mouth. It can also be used on open wounds and abrasions. You can use the gel as a pet toothpaste or simply rub it on to your pet’s gum line.

Triple-Pet Toothbrush
Uniquely designed (triple headed) to prevent periodontal disease by removing plaque as it accumulates on the tooth surface.

Other Oxyfresh Pet Products ......

Pet Ear Cleaner
Pet Ear Cleaner is highly effective in removing wax, dirt and bacterial growth in your pets ear canal.
Use as a preventative measure against Otitis Externa — an accumulation of dirt and wax in the ear canal.
Surfactants quickly loosen dirt and wax, while removing odors and helps to prevent bacterial growth.

Available in 4 oz and 1 gallon sizes.

Pet Deodorizer
Helps to effectively neutralize a wide variety of odors in your pet’s environment, or directly on your pet.

Available in 16 oz and 1 gallon sizes

Pet Antioxidant
Revitalize your pet’s energy and mobility while you protect them from the effects of free-radical damage. This amazing wafer formula supports pets with suppressed immune systems, tissue injury, arthritis, joint inflammation and pets recovering from surgery.

"Mellow Out" Pet Relaxant
Calm your anxious pet with a dose of "Mellow Out" Pet Relaxant. A gentle formula composed of all-natural ingredients such as St. John's Wort, Valerian, Malatonin, and Chamomile. Ideal just before a trip to the vet or during thunderstorms to help your pet cope with the stressful situation. A gentle formula composed of all-natural ingredients such as St. John's Wort, Valerian, Melatonin and Chamomile.

Stress Relief Plus for Pets
Your pets live in the same stressful world that you do. Fortunately, Oxyfresh delivers a powerful, non-toxic anti-stress adaptogenic formula that works at the cellular level to protect your pet from the damaging effects of stress. It strengthens the body's natural defenses, normalizes cell functions and maximizes physical endurance. And you can easily mix it into your pet's food.

To distribute Oxyfresh products, please visit our Oxyfresh Web Page and click on the "Making Money" link to learn more, or call Deena Caruso at 760/758-7963.

We also provide a complete line of Dental Products, Personal & Home Products, Nutrition & Stress Relief Products, Weight Loss Products and Air Purification Systems made by Oxyfresh. Just Click on any link on this page to visit our Distributor Web Site and to learn more about these great Personal, Home, Nutrition & Stress Relief and Weight Loss products.

Thanks!

Healthy Food For Pets

Last edited by samooora2010 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvy

Marvy

Pet Dental Health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Dental Health   Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 am

It's important to maintain an oral and dental health in pets

Cause most the diseases transmitted through their saliva

Thanx For the Topic

Best Wishes
NOOR

Back to top Go down
samooora2010

samooora2010

Pet Dental Health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Dental Health   Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:43 am

it sure is important maintain an oral and dental health in pets and Cause most the diseases transmitted through their saliva

thanx for the information marvy
thats the most important part
and ur welcome marvy

best wishes
samar
Back to top Go down
Sinbad 88

Sinbad 88

Pet Dental Health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Dental Health   Pet Dental Health I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:21 pm

شكرا على الموضوع

مع تحيات
Sinbad
Back to top Go down

Pet Dental Health
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا :: Education & Leisure .. التعليم و اوقات الفراغ :: Pets and hobbies-
Jump to: