Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا
تسجيل الدخول
تسجيل الدخول
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a difference as a human, show what you got and amaze yourself and everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
منتديات هيــومــانـيــــا "الهوس بالإنسانية" ترحب بكم وتدعوكم للرقي معنا بالإنسان .. أهلا وسهلا
Humania "human mania" forum welcomes and invites you to promote humanity with us .. Welcome aboard
مقدمة تشرح فكرة وأهداف منتديات هيومانيا في موضوع بقسم الاقتراحات .. تفضلوا بالتعرف إلينا
An introduction to humania, it's idea and goals are in a topic in the suggestions forum ... Feel free to get to know us
انضم معنا إلى أصدقاء هيومانيا على الفيس بوك
Latest topics
» دردشة 4
20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 pm by ام اري

» هلا بالغالي
20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm by ام اري

» لا تتسرع و اقلب الصفحة
20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 am by ام اري

» ترحيب ......
20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 pm by ام اري

» كوارث 2011
20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am by ام اري

»  زرعنا في تراب الحلم ... حلم ويشبه العصفور
20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 am by ام اري

» اللي بعيد عن العين بعيد عن القلب
20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 am by ام اري

» عشـــــــــــــــــــــــــر أوراق متساقطة
20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 am by ام اري

» عيـــ مبــارك ــــــــــكم
20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 am by ام اري

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying

Go down 
+3
Stella
Marvy
دمعة قمر
7 posters
AuthorMessage
دمعة قمر

دمعة قمر

20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying Empty
PostSubject: 20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying   20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 am

Believe it or not .. you can have fun studying!

20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying 208338898_d70aaee273

Here are some tips to get you started

1- Use music. Put some music that doesn't have lyrics or words. Listen to it while you study. Skip this step if you are easily distracted by music.

2- Keep snacks close. Get together some healthy snacks to nibble on as you study. Try not to have ones with lots of calories as you're not moving much while studying. It is often effective if you use snacks as a form of treat for yourself every time you complete a part of the work.

20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying Istockphoto_2766189-healthy-snack

3- Create an excellent study area. This is really important. You must feel like you "own" your little study space, whether it be a corner, a den or a whole room. Even if space is tight, you can arrange with family that a certain space is yours for study at certain hours, no matter what. Decorate your spot with favorite things but, try not to make your study area too distracting. The less clutter in your study area, the better.

4- Provide good lighting and a comfortable chair which is at the right height for the desk.

5- Ensure adequate ventilation. Nothing sends a person to sleep faster than lack of air. Get fresh air into your room regularly - even in winter!

6- Have good temperature levels. Being too hot or too cold will make studying hard and you'll be tempted to crawl off to somewhere more comfortable.

7- Get groovy stationery & desk gear. Your supplies can encourage you to study.

8- Schedule time for study, time for play. Don't look at study as a never-ending process. Give it its timeslot and devote yourself to it during this times and then reward yourself with the things you really feel like doing afterwards.

9- Get a pet to encourage you! If you have a household friend, such as a cat or a fish, you can have them around you as you study.

20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying Studying_can_be_fun

10- Take breaks. Frequent, short breaks are better for you and your thinking processes than infrequent, long breaks. Set an alarm on your computer or on a clock to go off every half hour and go for a stretch, get a coffee or milkshake.

11- If you are doing word problems in math, change the problem to make it more interesting or even a bit silly.

12- If you like music, create a short song about the general points of what you're studying.

13- Make flash cards. The best site on the internet to make flashcards on is Quizlet. When making your flashcards, always do the term in capital letters and the definition in lowercase letters. Using different handwriting, colors, and decorating your flashcards will help you remember them. Be sure that you actually USE your flashcards. Just making them won't do anything for you at all.

14- Go over your notes and draw pictures. For example, If one of your notes is "Ohio produces more cheese than Wisconsin", draw some cheese and a picture of Ohio smiling and Wisconsin frowning. This works really well if you are a visual learner.

15- If you are reading your textbook, use funny accents or weird voices.

16- Use mnemonic devices. For example, the 5 great lakes = HOMES (Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior) However, make them creative so that you can easily remember them. A creative one that I have heard for remembering the eight levels of classification is Dumb King Philip Came Over From Greece Sneezing (Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species)

17- Make small posters that you can hang up around you room or around your house. Decorate them and draw pictures. On the night before the test or quiz, present and explain them to your family.

18- Grab a friend that is goofy but can be serious and create a skit. This works especially well for social studies (you can re-enact the pilgrims landing at Plymouth Rock, for example) and Language Arts (Enact the ending or one of the key points to whatever book you're reading. Be sure that you say exactly what the characters in the book say, even if it sounds cheesy)

20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying Stock-photo-hispanic-brother-and-sister-having-fun-studying-together-isolated-on-a-white-background-34230235

19- Pretend you're a teacher and create a test or quiz that you can take yourself or make your older sibling(s) and/or parent(s) take.

20- Try a change of scenery Pack up your textbook, notes and binder and try heading to your local coffee shop or library.

Back to top Go down
Marvy

Marvy

PostSubject: Re: 20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying   20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:18 am

شكرااا على النصائح

وان شالله الكل يستفيدوا منها

ليلتك لافندر يا الغلا

تحياتي
نور البياتي
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

PostSubject: Re: 20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying   20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:29 pm

I will do that
VERY soon. Razz

Ledol afro
Back to top Go down
samooora2010

samooora2010

PostSubject: Re: 20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying   20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:55 am

thanx nice topic i hope everyone does that mostly including ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

samar
Back to top Go down
kako

kako

PostSubject: Re: 20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying   20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:19 pm

شكرا للمعلومات و النصائح المفيدة

دمعة

يومك جوري
Back to top Go down
Sinbad 88

Sinbad 88

PostSubject: Re: 20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying   20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:58 pm

شكرا على الموضوع و النصائح

مع تحيات
Sinbad
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: 20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying   20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Thank you aunty

For the great advice

C u

Candy

Back to top Go down

20 Ways to Have Fun while Studying
Page 1 of 1