Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا
تسجيل الدخول
تسجيل الدخول
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a difference as a human, show what you got and amaze yourself and everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
منتديات هيــومــانـيــــا "الهوس بالإنسانية" ترحب بكم وتدعوكم للرقي معنا بالإنسان .. أهلا وسهلا
Humania "human mania" forum welcomes and invites you to promote humanity with us .. Welcome aboard
مقدمة تشرح فكرة وأهداف منتديات هيومانيا في موضوع بقسم الاقتراحات .. تفضلوا بالتعرف إلينا
An introduction to humania, it's idea and goals are in a topic in the suggestions forum ... Feel free to get to know us
انضم معنا إلى أصدقاء هيومانيا على الفيس بوك
Latest topics
» دردشة 4
KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 pm by ام اري

» هلا بالغالي
KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm by ام اري

» لا تتسرع و اقلب الصفحة
KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 am by ام اري

» ترحيب ......
KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 pm by ام اري

» كوارث 2011
KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am by ام اري

»  زرعنا في تراب الحلم ... حلم ويشبه العصفور
KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 am by ام اري

» اللي بعيد عن العين بعيد عن القلب
KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 am by ام اري

» عشـــــــــــــــــــــــــر أوراق متساقطة
KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 am by ام اري

» عيـــ مبــارك ــــــــــكم
KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 am by ام اري

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

KITTEN LITTER TRAINING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samooora2010

samooora2010

KITTEN LITTER TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: KITTEN LITTER TRAINING   KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 pm

"Discover a FAST PROVEN SYSTEM You Can Use to Start Litter training your cat in just 7 days with no mess no fuss.
... If You're sick and tired of having cat litter on your floors then this is your opportunity to litter train your cat and to get rid of the mess that goes along with having cat litter boxes. Now you can get rid of all the mess in just 7 days!
Now you,too can have a home litter free in 7 days by using the steps I have laid out on litter training your cat!

From the desk of Joansey McGill
Tuesday, 10:28 a.m.
Dear Cat Lover
Are you frustrated that your cat or kitten won't use the litterbox?

Do you know how to get your cat to use the litterbox?

Are you ashamed at how your house looks when people visit?

Do you want to hide your cat and the litterbox?

My name is Joansey McGill, and I've been training cats to use a litter box for years... and my tips can help you too! Are you ready to have cats or kittens that are properly litter trained?

Too many of us settle for picking up after our cats and strain to get our cats in the litter box. We get so fed up in trying to train our cats that we just give up?

Is this what you want for the rest of your life?

about a cat
After long days and hours of urging her cats to use a litterbox her cats one day got the idea and used a litterbox.
I had two cats and they didn't use a litter box and my house reeked of cat litter and I was constantly screaming at them to use the cat litter box that I had carefully placed in a very discreet place. I watched and waited to see what they would do and after hours and long hours of scooping down on my bad knee to pick up after them they finally got the idea to use the box.

I was shocked and amazed that the cats finally used the litter box. I was ready to scream at them and then it happened . The cats actually went in the box. What a relief!

Sheila Dawson

I have had cats most of my life as I am a real cat lover! The furry little things that are at the local SPCA are so adorable and so very hard to resist.

I would take them home pne after another and buy those furry little bundles lots of food to show my love for them and then go to the cat store and get a litter box. I would lay it down on the floor so the cats

could do their thing and walk away to give them their privacy.

Later I would come back and check on them and scream in horror at the mess on the floor.

The cats had completely missed the box! After several more failed attempts to get them to do their thing in the litter box i realized what I needed to do.

I needed to find a way to get them to go in the box.

After that terrible time my house is now clean and the cats have no problem in using a litter box.

Believe me, I've been in the EXACT same spot you're in right now...

I remember the stress of trying to litter train my cats... of being uncertain of what I was in for ... of squeezing my eyes shut and praying that no more "missed turns in the dreaded box would come my way and force me to put the cats outside.

But it's not like that for me anymore.

Like me your probably asking yourself

Where do I start?

How can I get my cat litter trained?

Is spending my time and effort going to make a difference?

What books should I read?

What you'll get is a step-by-step guide to making sure your pet never does its business on the carpet again — plus dozens of helpful tips for all different pet personalities!

With this e-Book you will learn everything you need to start litter training your cat and have a home that is clear of cat litter and a cat that is happy and healthy because it will be properly litter trained. The cat litter will be in the box not on your floor or carpet.

But that's not all...

... Because this cat training e-book answers your every question, doubt, concern, or need about the right way to litter train your cat.

1.You will learn what the top cat litter brands - Cats don't always use the litter in a litter box because of what is in them.. The top brands will make it easier for your cat to use.

Where to put the box. Cats frequent their litter box more often when in their favorite place.

Cat Training Secrets- Learn the best techniques to litter train your cat.

Choose the best type of box- Cats will learn best in a litter box that is made for that job.

Cat Behaviours- Do you wonder why your cat acts the way it does when it is time for it to go in the litter box?

It could be a health problem.

The Best Litter To Use- Some types of cat litter keep cats from using the litter box. Find out why.

When you think about it, it'll cost you less than a cup of coffee a day... and it could change your life just like it did mine!

Depending on how much value you put on your time this book could save you months in trial and error in litter training your cat.

That is why the tips and techniques I have laid out in this illustrated e-book How To Litter Train Your Cat will be a great investment for a happy cat.

I'm offering this book to you with all the tips and know how for the low price of just 19.99.

Less than a cup of coffee a day for a happy, healthy litter trained cat.

How to get Cat Urine Out of the Carpets

Cat Urine is a beast to get out of carpets, ity is smelly and will sit for dayus if you don't remove it right away.
Using a can of OUST or RESOLVE odor remover will get the stain and odor out quickly and will leave your carpets fresh with no residue.
Oust or RESOLVE is safe to use around pets and children.
They work in minutes to rid your home of pet odor.
Dissolves residue away quickly with no mess.
For getting rid of mstains orodor nothing does the job like these products.
Cans or spray can be hid away safely.
Back to top Go down
Marvy

Marvy

PostSubject: Re: KITTEN LITTER TRAINING   KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:43 am

that is an important issue

thanx babe

Best Wishes
NOOR
Back to top Go down
samooora2010

samooora2010

PostSubject: Re: KITTEN LITTER TRAINING   KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:14 am

i knew it was important
and ur welcome

samar
Back to top Go down
Sinbad 88

Sinbad 88

PostSubject: Re: KITTEN LITTER TRAINING   KITTEN LITTER TRAINING I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:25 pm

شكرا على الموضوع

مع تحيات
Sinbad
Back to top Go down

KITTEN LITTER TRAINING
Page 1 of 1