Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا
تسجيل الدخول
تسجيل الدخول
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a difference as a human, show what you got and amaze yourself and everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
منتديات هيــومــانـيــــا "الهوس بالإنسانية" ترحب بكم وتدعوكم للرقي معنا بالإنسان .. أهلا وسهلا
Humania "human mania" forum welcomes and invites you to promote humanity with us .. Welcome aboard
مقدمة تشرح فكرة وأهداف منتديات هيومانيا في موضوع بقسم الاقتراحات .. تفضلوا بالتعرف إلينا
An introduction to humania, it's idea and goals are in a topic in the suggestions forum ... Feel free to get to know us
انضم معنا إلى أصدقاء هيومانيا على الفيس بوك
Latest topics
» دردشة 4
pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 pm by ام اري

» هلا بالغالي
pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm by ام اري

» لا تتسرع و اقلب الصفحة
pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 am by ام اري

» ترحيب ......
pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 pm by ام اري

» كوارث 2011
pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am by ام اري

»  زرعنا في تراب الحلم ... حلم ويشبه العصفور
pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 am by ام اري

» اللي بعيد عن العين بعيد عن القلب
pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 am by ام اري

» عشـــــــــــــــــــــــــر أوراق متساقطة
pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 am by ام اري

» عيـــ مبــارك ــــــــــكم
pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 am by ام اري

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

pets and hobbies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samooora2010

samooora2010

pets and hobbies Empty
PostSubject: pets and hobbies   pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:33 am

These lights look pretty right? We (my husband, my children and househelpers) made these.

I saw these colored lights hanging on a tree at my friend's yard. When I saw them, I told my husband that "we can make lights like those ourselves". And the next day, we purchased the materials we imagined to be used: chicken wire, bulb suckets, tie wires, electrical tapes, colored plastic sheets (1 meter for each 6 colors), and electrical wires.

My husband cut the chicken wire sheet into appropriate sizes (with a PVC big pipe as guide), then I helped in closing the cut sheets and shape them into cylenders. Tie wires were attached to each cylender to strengthen the frame. Buld suckets were then attached before I taped the colored plastic sheets on each frame.

Wirings were done by my husband, light bulbs were attached then we turned the lights on! Wow! Although it took us almost a week to finish all 30 pieces of light framesSeeing those colored lights was already a feeling of fulfillment.

I computed the cost of our project, it costs 50% less than similar lights sold in the stores. It's not the cost of saving that I am counting on, the most important value of that project was that the product was made by us ourselves.

It was more satisfying to know that people who pass by our house and see our colored lights appreciate them.
Posted by LeahTM at 9:08 AM 1 comments
Monday, May 26, 2008

Huge Puppy

Here is the latest picture of our puppy - Sergio Brutos. He is only 7 months old here, but look at him, is really huge.

He is still growing bigger and taller. And I can't wait to see him on the time when he is bigger and taller than me.

What breed is he?

Great Dane, the same breed of today's tallest dog - Gibson (search for "tallest dog in the world" at Google).

What does he eat?

When he was much younger, we feed him with milk (powder milk - bear brand, alaska or nido) mixed with his dog food. After we saw an episode in Oprah about dogs (featured Gidson too), we learned that feeding your dog with dry dog food is not the best way. Oprah said indicated that raw meat is the best and the next best is feeding the dog with cooked food (similar to what we eat). So, for now, we have been feeding Sergio cooked chicken (adobo) with sliced carrots and potatoes, mixed with cooked rice. We give him Centrum vitamins too, though, his vet ( Dr. Egos) also prescribed him an appetite vitamin.

How is he treated?

Although, he is kept in his own dog hut with its own yard, most of the time, we do release him and let him run and walk outside his own domain but inside our bigger yard. He is free to go inside the house and run around inside the house. He is already familiar with what's inside the house thus he doesn't knock off anything anymore. Once he is tired of moving around, he will just lie down anywhere in the house. The one in the picture is one of his favorite places, though most of the times, he likes to lie down across our bedroom door.
Posted by LeahTM at 10:53 AM 0 comments
Friday, April 18, 2008

Ear-cropped

Although some dog owners won't agreed to what we did, we had Sergio's ears cropped for the sole reason that we think our dog will look "tigas" with his ears cropped.[img]
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZVdhqgCBtdA/SDr6Fu8OeaI/AAAAAAAAAUU/lxbldzJt1_Q/s1600-h/puppy.jpg[/img][img] http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZVdhqgCBtdA/SUU-gwNtMRI/AAAAAAAAAjw/dVpiejNE89w/s1600-h/lights.jpg[/img]
Back to top Go down
دمعة قمر

دمعة قمر

pets and hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: pets and hobbies   pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:08 pm

الرابط ما بيشتغل
حلوة الفكرة .. كان نفسي شوف الصور
يسلمو سمورة بس انتبهي كأنك فوتي موضوعين بموضوع
سي يو بيبي
Back to top Go down
Sinbad 88

Sinbad 88

pets and hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: pets and hobbies   pets and hobbies I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:31 pm

شكرا على الموضوع

مع تحيات
Sinbad
Back to top Go down

pets and hobbies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا :: Education & Leisure .. التعليم و اوقات الفراغ :: Pets and hobbies-
Jump to: