Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا
تسجيل الدخول
تسجيل الدخول
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a difference as a human, show what you got and amaze yourself and everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
منتديات هيــومــانـيــــا "الهوس بالإنسانية" ترحب بكم وتدعوكم للرقي معنا بالإنسان .. أهلا وسهلا
Humania "human mania" forum welcomes and invites you to promote humanity with us .. Welcome aboard
مقدمة تشرح فكرة وأهداف منتديات هيومانيا في موضوع بقسم الاقتراحات .. تفضلوا بالتعرف إلينا
An introduction to humania, it's idea and goals are in a topic in the suggestions forum ... Feel free to get to know us
انضم معنا إلى أصدقاء هيومانيا على الفيس بوك
Latest topics
» دردشة 4
Diet pills I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 pm by ام اري

» هلا بالغالي
Diet pills I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm by ام اري

» لا تتسرع و اقلب الصفحة
Diet pills I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 am by ام اري

» ترحيب ......
Diet pills I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 pm by ام اري

» كوارث 2011
Diet pills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am by ام اري

»  زرعنا في تراب الحلم ... حلم ويشبه العصفور
Diet pills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 am by ام اري

» اللي بعيد عن العين بعيد عن القلب
Diet pills I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 am by ام اري

» عشـــــــــــــــــــــــــر أوراق متساقطة
Diet pills I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 am by ام اري

» عيـــ مبــارك ــــــــــكم
Diet pills I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 am by ام اري

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Diet pills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kako

kako

Diet pills Empty
PostSubject: Diet pills   Diet pills I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:31 pm

There are several weight loss pills in the market targeting people who are overweight or obese. Attention should be given to the safety of these pills.
You should be very careful when taking diet pills since:
- Only few are tested and FDA approved as drugs.
- Many have never been tested and/or are approved as food product but not as drugs.

This newsletter will be focusing on two FDA approved medications: Orlistat and Sibutramine.

Orlistat
- Works in the intestines by blocking the absorption of about 30% of the fat in foods eaten. So it also blocks your body's absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
- Most common side effects are changes in bowel movement habits and oily loose stools.

Sibutramine
- Works by acting on appetite control centers in the brain to decrease appetite.
- Side effects may include increased blood pressure and rapid heartbeat

Being under medical supervision is very essential while taking diet pills. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking these medications.

We, at “So7i WA Sari3”, have been fighting obesity and overweight among all age groups since more than 16 years. Stories of success make us proud to announce that our weight loss programs are very adequate and individualized to fit each lifestyle, without the need of supplements and diet pills!
We always say that it is not important to lose weight but the most important thing is to be able to maintain it!

Have your friend ever wondered what will she do after she stops taking the diet pills? I honestly advise her to change her lifestyle in order to lose weight. She definitely needs a full one-to-one session in one of our eight clinics where our highly qualified dietitians will surely help her find the best solution to loose weight the “So7i WA Sari3” way.

Do not forget that even if you are taking diet pills to help you lose weight, you should also monitor your food intake. Studies have shown that people taking weight loss pills-- the fat-blocking absorption ones-- would increase the amount of foods eaten without even paying attention to its nutritional quality. This will make them end up by gaining even more weight.

So, to summarize, the diet pills should be taken when prescribed by a doctor as part of an obesity treatment, in conjunction with diet and exercise. They should be used for short periods of time, considering their side effects. And the best solution to loose weight is to follow a healthy lifestyle which includes a balanced diet and regular physical activity.

منقولة من So7i WA Sari3”,
Back to top Go down
Marvy

Marvy

Diet pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diet pills   Diet pills I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:41 pm

انا ما بشجع حبوب تقليل الوزن

لأنو فيها كتير اعراض جانبيه

واحسن و أامن طريقه لإنقاص الوزن هي عن طريق

الرياضه و النظام الغذائي

و كمان معالجة اي سبب تاني لزيادة الوزن

شكرااا على المعلومات جيا

نهارك لافندر

تحياتي
نور البياتي

Back to top Go down
kako

kako

Diet pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diet pills   Diet pills I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:09 pm

شكرا لمرورك الحلو و نصيحتك المفيدة

مودتي و احترامي
Back to top Go down
Sinbad 88

Sinbad 88

Diet pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diet pills   Diet pills I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:04 am

شكرا على المعلومات

مع تحيات
Sinbad
Back to top Go down
kako

kako

Diet pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diet pills   Diet pills I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:08 am

Sinbad 88 wrote:
شكرا على المعلومات

مع تحيات
Sinbad

شكرا سنباد ع المرور المميز

يومك سكر
Back to top Go down

Diet pills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا :: Food for the brain .. غذاء العقل :: Health and medicine .. صحة وطب-
Jump to: