Humania هيـــومـــانيـــا
تسجيل الدخول
تسجيل الدخول
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a difference as a human, show what you got and amaze yourself and everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
منتديات هيــومــانـيــــا "الهوس بالإنسانية" ترحب بكم وتدعوكم للرقي معنا بالإنسان .. أهلا وسهلا
Humania "human mania" forum welcomes and invites you to promote humanity with us .. Welcome aboard
مقدمة تشرح فكرة وأهداف منتديات هيومانيا في موضوع بقسم الاقتراحات .. تفضلوا بالتعرف إلينا
An introduction to humania, it's idea and goals are in a topic in the suggestions forum ... Feel free to get to know us
انضم معنا إلى أصدقاء هيومانيا على الفيس بوك
Latest topics
» دردشة 4
the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 pm by ام اري

» هلا بالغالي
the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm by ام اري

» لا تتسرع و اقلب الصفحة
the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 am by ام اري

» ترحيب ......
the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 pm by ام اري

» كوارث 2011
the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am by ام اري

»  زرعنا في تراب الحلم ... حلم ويشبه العصفور
the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 am by ام اري

» اللي بعيد عن العين بعيد عن القلب
the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 am by ام اري

» عشـــــــــــــــــــــــــر أوراق متساقطة
the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 am by ام اري

» عيـــ مبــارك ــــــــــكم
the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 am by ام اري

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the first written by me!! the magic tree

Go down 
+2
samooora2010
NanoLita
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NanoLita

NanoLita

the first written by me!! the magic tree Empty
PostSubject: the first written by me!! the magic tree   the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:44 pm

once there was a poor family there house was taken away by a flood all they had left was a tree it was a cherry blossom tree once the little boy jack found out that his parents Mary and tom were sick and they needed to be cured so he went to ask for money when a magician passed buy and gave him some seeds and told him to mix them from the cherries on his tree so he did he gave the mixture to his parents and they became as fine as ever but they still had a problem it was that they were still very poor and all hey had left was a few cherries. the boy went and sat under the tree wen he hears a sigh so he looks around him but there was nothing then he hears a voice telling him i can grant u 3 wishes he looks around all there was was that old useless tree when he sees tree blinking the tree say hm... yes yes I'm a talking tree don't be afraid I'm going to help you eat all my cherries make a wish and put one of my flowers in the ground and chop me off so he did what he said and wished to live a very dissent life and his wish was granted and they lived happily ever after!!![center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.nano-911.piczo.com
samooora2010

samooora2010

PostSubject: Re: the first written by me!! the magic tree   the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:31 pm

NanoLita wrote:
once there was a poor family there house was taken away by a flood all they had left was a tree it was a cherry blossom tree once the little boy jack found out that his parents Mary and tom were sick and they needed to be cured so he went to ask for money when a magician passed buy and gave him some seeds and told him to mix them from the cherries on his tree so he did he gave the mixture to his parents and they became as fine as ever but they still had a problem it was that they were still very poor and all they had left was a few cherries. the boy went and sat under the tree when he hears a sigh so he looks around him but there was nothing then he hears a voice telling him i can grant u 3 wishes he looks around all there was was that old useless tree when he sees tree blinking the tree say hm... yes yes I'm a talking tree don't be afraid I'm going to help you eat all my cherries make a wish and put one of my flowers in the ground and chop me off so he did what he said and wished to live a very dissent life and his wish was granted and they lived happily ever after!!![center]

very nice
nanolita tonjara

bestwishes
samar

Last edited by samooora2010 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NanoLita

NanoLita

PostSubject: Re: the first written by me!! the magic tree   the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 pm

thank you samoora i hope u liked it very well this story is to teach ppl never sleep on trees because he got irritated Razz:P:P hahaha
all my regards'
NanoLita, tonjara
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

PostSubject: Re: the first written by me!! the magic tree   the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Interesting choice of topic Smile

Ledol afro
Back to top Go down
NanoLita

NanoLita

PostSubject: Re: the first written by me!! the magic tree   the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 pm

thanx ledol
i hope u liked it

All my regards'
NanoLita, tonjara
Back to top Go down
دمعة قمر

دمعة قمر

PostSubject: Re: the first written by me!! the magic tree   the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Once there was a poor family their house was taken away by the flood. All they had left was a cherry blossom tree. One day the little boy Jack found out that his parents Mary and Tom were sick and they needed to be cured; so he went to ask for money when a magician passed by, gave him some seeds and told him to mix them with the cherries on his tree. He did then he gave the mixture to his parents and they became as fine as ever. Still, they had a major problem and it was the fact that they were still very poor. On top of that, all they had left was a few cherries. The boy sat under the tree thinking of their problem, while he was there, he heard a sigh. He looked around him but there was nothing out of the ordinary. Then he heard a voice saying, "I can grant u 3 wishes!" He looked around once more and all there was that he could see was that old useless tree. He saw the tree blinking the tree said to him... "yes, yes, I'm a talking tree! Don't be afraid I'm going to help you eat all my cherries. Make a wish, then put one of my flowers in the ground and chop me off!" The boy did as he was told, and wished to live a very decent life. To his astonishment, his wish was granted and they lived happily ever after!!!

I edited your wonderful story.
You have potential as a good story writer, all you need is a lot of practice and editing to perfect your abilities
Good luck Sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Marvy

Marvy

PostSubject: Re: the first written by me!! the magic tree   the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:23 am

Our Young Writer

Thank you for sharing this Story with us

Keep Writing ... You're gonna be a great writer someday

Best of Luck Babe
NOOR
Back to top Go down
NanoLita

NanoLita

PostSubject: Re: the first written by me!! the magic tree   the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:44 am

thanx moons tears for the editing

and thank you marvy i hope u all liked it

All my regards'
NanoLita, Tonjara
Back to top Go down
Sinbad 88

Sinbad 88

PostSubject: Re: the first written by me!! the magic tree   the first written by me!! the magic tree I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

شكرا على القصه

مع تحيات
Sinbad
Back to top Go down

the first written by me!! the magic tree
Page 1 of 1